onsdag 31 mars 2010

Mount Auburn Hospital .

A Harvard Medical Education Hospital .

Yeees ,Two new things this day .first thing first .
:This is my first blog post in english .! why you might say , Why not I reply .!
This is probably one of the few posts I will do in english so, if your native language is anyother than swedish, enjoy .!
(I know there's a couple americans around the states that read my blogg with a little help from Google Translate, and Hhopefully for them this will be a glad surprise)

(My liguistic skills may not be the best, so bare with me)

Second thing: First visit to a hospital.
So .I don't know if I've mentioned this before, but my right ear has been causing me som trouble lately .About a week ago it straight out of no where, swelled up!

And today I took the big step .I went to a hospital . The visit lasted for aprox. 2 hours and the reslut :Antibiotics for a week . Cross my fingers the swelling disapperas .!
And when I was done and on my way out a guy walking next to me says "You remind me of a young Val Kilmer. Do you know who Val Kilmer is?"
"Why yes I do! Thank you sir" .! I answered laughing . Haha ,don't know if I agree ,but it was a kind, random thing to say to a stranger in a hospital .

Hmmm what else is new under the sun (or rain) ... My first Mass Bay course is coming up ,that will be fun .! On saturday me and Emelie heads to Massachusetts Bay Community College to attend our first class .!

And the following week the class is going on a weekend trip to D.C. ! On friday morning ,8.30am the bus leaves . And my wonderful hostparents will drive me and Emelie to the station .! Instead of saying :"oh ,you're going to D.C.? and you don't know how to get to the station? well, good luck figuring that out!" As they very well could have, They said something like this :"we can drive you ,one of us will drive you and Emelie and the other one will take the kids to school".

I really really really appreciate that .! It makes me so happy that they rather than leave me out in the blue ,reach out their hands, and with a smile on their face helps me .! :)

(Not saying that this kindness is of rare nature ,simply pointing out that this moment is a great example of their benevolence)

Oh yeah ,never mind that the point is followed by the exclamation point .! that's just my wierd (weird?) personal touch of writing.!

Furthermore time is running away ,my eyes are getting tired and Simpsons has come to an end .

*Good bye ,farewell ,auf wiedersehn adjö ,lalalal la la laaaa*

Huge fan as I am of John Harvard (as you all know(?)) ,Here is my favorite Quote from the generous benefactor!


“Manitoba's recent experiences, in combination with disasters we have witnessed outside our borders, have raise public awareness of the value of emergency planning,”

.....Yeah ,what ever that means ...




My beautiful wall with 45 state quarters (including the 6 terretories: D.C, Guam, Virgin Islands, Northern Mariana Islands ,American Samoa ,Puerto Rico) .! 11 remaing...

4 kommentarer:

  1. Hej du stabile Skåning!

    Lindas mamma här, ville bara säga att jag är glad att Linda har dig där borta, känns vekligen bra för oss här hemma i Gävle.

    Hälsningar

    Monica

    SvaraRadera
  2. Nu har du ju skrivit så att din gamla mamma inte kan förstå......hiihihihi...jodå, det är inte mycket din lilla mamma INTE förstår, kan vara det om "älsklingen" i så fall. Du är rolig du :)))

    Idag är det dags att möta andra häxor på Blåkulla, så det är bara till att plocka fram kvasten och polera den. Hur firar ni påsken? Firar man även med att äta tokigt många ägg?

    Hjärtat, vad skönt att du tog dig till Dr igår. Nu skulle jag behöva en bild för att förtydliga min bild av ditt onda öra och för att få bilden av hur han, Val Kilmer, ser ut. Har du jätteont? En jättehård varm och innerlig kram till dig och lite " Maria går i Rosengård när kvällen faller sval. och där...lalalalalalal". Hoppas att det går över snabbt som attan med medicinen och att du kan få annat att tänka på. Tycker synd om dig!

    Ha nu en riktigt go påskhelg, så hörs vi! Massor av pussar och kramar från oss
    Mamma (Puss), Linnea ( Heeey you) och Jackie ( Voff )

    SvaraRadera
  3. Hej Monica .! jajemen jag och din dotter är som som två kort i ett korthus ,utan varandra att luta sig på så välter vi .! :) dessutom är det rätt nice med en äkta norrlänning att kunna tetas med ;)

    Mamma :jag ska se om jag hittar en bild på en ung Kilmer o lägga upp :p vi har dock inte ätit några ägg än o tyvärr missar jag ju släktmiddagen i helgen eftersom de åker iväg o jag stannar hemma för att kunna gå på min första lektion .!
    PUSSS

    SvaraRadera
  4. Men Va! Hur har du redan lyckats samla på dig så många quarters? Jag har varit här i 14 månader och jag har 45.. Inte rättvist.

    Kanske borde använda cash lite mer..

    SvaraRadera